Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies (In - House Programs) at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies (LIWS) is a comprehensive, spirituality-based program sponsored by Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center. Lourdes Institute of Wholistic Studies offers training opportunities in various areas of Wholistic Healthcare. Students may register for individual classes or for one of our comprehensive certification degree programs.
- Wholistic Massage Practitioner Certificate (617 Hours)
- 200 Hour: Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (200 Hours)
- 300 Hour: Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (300 Hours)
- Reflexology Certificate (300 Hours)
- Herbal Medicine Certificate (364 Hours)
- Aromatherapy Certificate (256 Hours)
Camden County College in partnership with LIWS Programs
Partnering with Camden County College, LIWS offers students the option of completing an:
- Massage Therapy Certificate with Associates Degree in Applied Science (1100 Hours)
- Massage Therapy Certificate of Achievement (525 Hours)
These programs incorporate classes from LIWS and Camden County College. Students take college-level courses while earning Massage Therapy Certification. Additionally, the college credits earned can be used toward the Massage Therapy Associates Degree in Applied Science or Certificate of Achievement.